Which sectors use the kits?
The Hydrosense test is used in a wide variety of sectors. We have customers in almost every industrial sector, including education, food and beverage, hotels and spas, shipping, tourism and leisure, offshore oil and gas, conventional and nuclear energy, dust and odor control, hospitals and care homes and many more.
Many of the benefits are the same for each sector, but all have their own particular advantages and requirements.
The common benefits are:
- The Hydrosense test is on site. No need to transport samples to labs.
- The Hydrosense test is fast, simple to use, accurate and can be used anywhere. Effectively you carry the expertise of the lab in your pocket.
- With traditional methods, uncertainty continues for 10-14 days from the date of sampling until the laboratory results. During this time, you may continue to expose your staff/public or must shutdown facilities to prevent exposure.
- Once you have taken remedial action you can use the Hydrosense test to check the impact. Hydrosense will let you know in 25 minutes if treatment has been effective.
- By detecting antigen, rather than relying on culturable cells, the test gives a better indication of Legionella growth within a system. Motile Legionella are not in a culturable state.